Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving.

Thanksgiving is a time when groups of people are supposed to come together to give thanks for anything appreciated in ones life. Whether it be people, material items, feelings or ideas; the act of being thankful should be practiced by everyone. There is nothing wrong with showing appreciation for something. I think that being appreciative is healthy. I believe being appreciative provides reason to live within your means; this helps find happiness in what you already have :) But. . .What are you appreciative for?

One person I am appreciative for in my Am. Lit class is Sukari Stone.

She's beast.
She always has a black pen when I ask for one.
She always has some cool story to entertain people when needed.
She pretty much loves my amazing, excellent and marvelous magic tricks!
She has interests in dance and sleeping
She's understanding, and straightforward.
Harold's is right by her house.
She's trustworthy.
She showers.

She's just...my friend :)

And I love and appreciate Sukari Stone :)

*Cough Cough*...If you were a guy :) Ohhhhh mannnn you would have been named Randolph Yusufu Stone 

1 comment:

  1. ben, i'm just about 99.8% sure sukari's laughing at this as she reads it, in a good way of course. it's really sweet.
    just one thing though: i notice you use a lot of italicizing in your blogs. not in this post, but i think you generally use it to "describe" the way you want it read. um..i don't think it's really supposed to be used that way. i think it's more for emphasis in meaning..

    ReplyDelete